Location pin
LAS VEGAS | 3 & 4 MAY 2023 SOUTH HALL LVCC USA
NEW YORK | 29 & 30 SEPT 2022 JAVITS CENTER
EUROPE | 12 & 13 OCT 2022 MESSE FRANKFURT
UNITED KINGDOM | 28 FEB & 1 MAR 2023 ExCeL LONDON
The White Label World Expo USA logo
Return to Exhibitor page
Figgro: Exhibiting at White Label World Expo Las Vegas
Website

Figgro

Book a Meeting at the Show


Figgro is an enterprise resource management and tracking software for manufactures in the cannabis and hemp industry (What that means, is that we give operators and owners the tools to optimize their performance while maximizing their potential outputs). Our user-friendly cloud-based platform helps your team streamline your processes from receiving cannabis and non-cannabis inventory all the way to shipping finished products.


 


First, we help link your state’s government traceability software through the cloud, for your company's compliance, chain-of-custody, and tracking. Your company will have unique barcodes (the same or similar to the ones you use) that track lots and batches throughout the manufacturing processes.


 


All of your job recipes, systems of process/production, bills of materials, and inventory are centralized and visible to the team members you select with our “permissions” option.  Inventory, master productions schedules, and job tickets are sent through SMS or email to the selected operators and team members, and inventory alerts let management know when inventory items are under par-limits and need to be ordered.  


 


COA (Certificates of Analysis), SDS sheets (Safety Data Sheets), and other internal SOPs are stored in one location to alleviate the pain-points of any audits, provide information about company protocols, and help with any other regulatory situations that may occur.


 


Lots, packages, and batches that are to be tracked, tolled, and relocated can be selected and shipping manifests created and/or printed in a matter of seconds for on-site operations or multiple locations transfers and optics.


 


Our cloud-based platform allows us to play friendly with other APIs that you may be working with. Our clients currently use our integrations with QuickBooks, ShipStation, Square, other labor APIs to mention a few. It is important to us that you are streamlined in your workflow and operational tools.


 


We have 80% of what the cannabis manufacturing industry needs and we customize the other 20% of our software to your specific company needs. That's how we optimize our services and offering every day, with the goal to become the best software that the industry has to offer you! We are a company dedicated to providing solutions for the challenges you may face in this complex and quickly emerging market.

REQUEST A MEETING