Find information on deadlines, rules, regulations, ordering furniture, and services.
This area is for current exhibitors only.
GES is the official general services contractor for White Label World Expo, and provides a wide variety of services including labor, electrical, furniture and accessories rentals, and more. Order GES services to be eligible for discount pricing on many services.
IMPORTANT - You are entitled to one free table, two chairs, 8’ back wall, 3’ side rails, trash can, Booth ID sign and pepper booth carpet.
Contact GES direct with any question regarding your booth set-up needs:
GES Customer Service
Monday - Friday 6:00 AM - 5:00 PM PST
Review submission requirements and submit form through Exhibitor Service Kit.
Use this checklist as a guide for important deadlines. Order by the deadline dates to save money or there will be additional charges. Please keep copies of all forms and bring them with you to show site.
White Label World Expo USA Deadlines for Feb 2020:
- Print Directory deadline for Feb 2020 show is December 10th, 2020
- Internet Services deadline: TBA
- Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC) deadline: January 16th, 2020
- Certificate of Insurance deadline: January 16th, 2020
- Furniture & Accessories Order Form deadline: February 3rd, 2020 - to receive discount!
- Electrical Outlets & Labor deadline: February 3rd, 2020 - to receive discount!
- Booth Cleaning Services deadline: February 3rd, 2020 - to receive discount!
- Food & Beverage deadline: February 12th, 2020
Exhibitors must abide by all booth rules and regulations as outlined within the service manual and exhibit space contract. Please be sure to review all White Label World Expo rules and regulation to avoid costly violation fees onsite.
The White Label World Expo Exhibitor Service Kit contains important show information, rules and regulations, discount deadlines and all show services.
Did you know...
- GES labor must install ground supported signs over the 8’ drape line.
- Hand carts and dollies are not permitted for exhibitor use.
- Electricians must install all under-carpet electrical and manage distribution to all power points.
- Banners, telescopic rods, etc., over 8 feet must be installed by GES.
- Boxes, crates or packing material may not be stored anywhere in your booth.
- Banners and flags may not exceed 12ft in height.
- Cameras and video cameras are prohibited on the show floor.
- No children under the age of 16 will be allowed into the show. No babies, no strollers, no exceptions.
- Advance Warehouse: Last day for Advance Shipments to arrive at Warehouse without surcharges *4:30 PM (PST)
Be sure to familiarize yourself with all White Label World Expo rules and regulations as provided in the Exhibitor Service Kit as they will be enforced.
All booths must remain intact, staffed and open for business until the show closes at 5:00 pm on Thursday. Early booth breakdown is not allowed. White Label World Expo will be documenting any early breakdowns.
Penalties include $500 for first time, $1,000 for 2nd time, and 3rd time will result in forfeiture of future participation.
Companies in violation of this policy are jeopardizing their booth location for future shows and the fine must be paid prior to being able to reserve space in subsequent shows. Please keep this in mind when making staffing decisions and travel arrangements for the final day of the show.
- Hotel & Travel – OnPeak
- Lead Retrieval – Event Data
- Attendee/Exhibitor Registration – Event Data
- General Service for Onsite: GES
- Furnishings, Freight, Labor – GES
- Electrical – GES
- AV - Clarity Experiences
- Onsite Catering – Centerplate
If any alcoholic beverages are to be served, exhibitors must contact Centerplate and follow the NV Department of Taxation guidelines regarding liquor at tradeshows. All alcoholic beverages must be served by a Centerplate union employee and TAM certified bartender. Some exceptions may apply. If you have any questions, contact Centerplate at (702) 943-6779 or email email@example.com
IMPORTANT - You may be contacted by third party companies purportedly offering services related to the event. Please be aware that, despite potentially confusing language in their solicitations to you, many of these companies are not affiliated in any way with the event, are not endorsed by us, and may be offering services that are either subpar, misleading, or fraudulent. We do not in any way endorse or condone these companies and we are not responsible for their behavior. Any business arrangements regarding the event that you may make through unaffiliated third-party companies are at your own risk and expense.